Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2019
*Classes end on Saturday, December 14
**There will be NO reading day for the fall semester**
Exams begin Monday, December 16th 8:00 a.m. through Saturday, December 21st 10:00 p.m.
- Day classes using any of the standard time patterns listed below will have their final exams in their regular rooms at the time indicated below:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2019
|Class||Class Time||Exam Day||Date||Exam Time|
|or MW||1:30||Monday||12/16||2-4 p.m.|
|or MW||2:55||Thursday||12/19||11-1 p.m.|
- EVENING CLASSES meeting once a week for two or more consecutive hours will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights, and rooms during the examination week.
- EVENING CLASSES meeting twice a week will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights and rooms. This may necessitate the use of a two-part final exam for some classes meeting between 4:20 pm and 7:00 pm. Instructors of such classes who would like to make other assignments should contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office.
- Classes with NO STANDARD TIME PATTERN should follow the examination schedule which closely matches their schedule, i.e. MW 1:30-2:45 would follow the MWF 1:30 time pattern. Please contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office, ext. 4594 with any questions.
- Assembled exams are scheduled to be held on December 16-18th between 8-10 a.m.
Please note: The final exam schedule will be strictly enforced. Faculty has agreed to enforce the University policy regarding make-up exams.