Advance registration takes place in November and April each year for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
Students register online through the Self-Service Center or in person at the Center for Student Success located on the 2nd floor of the Auerbach Computer and Administration Center. For general registration questions, contact the Center for Student Success at 860.768.4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Student Success is open Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You need to:
- Select courses using Course Search. The online Schedule of Classes may also be used.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor close to your registration date. Select alternate as well as primary courses and check online for closed classes.
- Resolve holds on your account before registering
- Make payments on past due balances at the Center for Student Success.
- To discuss a past due balance, contact the Bursar’s Office.
- Register for your courses on your assigned date.
To register online:
- Your advisor will provide you with a registration PIN which will allow you access to the online registration form on the Self-Service Center.
To register in person:
Bring your completed Registration form (signed by you and your advisor) to the Center for Student Success and, if needed, a signed override form for closed classes.
- Complete the address line on the registration form only if your permanent address, local address, or campus box number has changed.
- After your registration is complete, you will be given a printout of your schedule. Check the printout for accuracy before leaving the Center for Student Success.
- If you want to add a closed class after your registration has been processed, leave the Center for Student Success with a Drop/Add Form and an override form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return to the Center for Student Success with the forms.